The Pros and Cons of Investing in a Nomad Wireless Charging Station
5 Apr 2023 • 8 mins to read
Wireless charging is not a new concept, but it has been gaining popularity over the past few years. The convenience of not having to untangle cords or worry about outlet availability has made wireless charging a must-have in many modern households. Nomad, a company best known for producing high-quality, durable tech gear, has released their own wireless charging station, but is it worth the investment?
Let's take a look at the pros and cons.
- Multi-device Charging- The Nomad wireless charging station can charge up to three devices at once, making it the perfect solution for households with more than one device.
- Durable Build- Nomad is known for producing high-quality, durable tech gear. The charging station is built with a machined aluminum base and a padded leather charging surface, making it both stylish and sturdy.
- Universal Compatibility- The Nomad wireless charging station is compatible with all Qi-enabled devices. This means you can charge your iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel, and other popular devices.
- No Cords Required- The convenience of not having to use cords makes wireless charging much more appealing. No more tangled cords or looking for outlets. Simply place your device on the charging pad and watch it charge.
- Nightstand Mode- The Nomad wireless charging station has a Nightstand Mode feature that turns your iPhone into a clock display while it charges.
- Price- The Nomad wireless charging station is priced at $139.95, which is more expensive than many other wireless charging options on the market.
- Only Three Devices- While the ability to charge up to three devices is a major pro, it may not be enough for households with more devices or for those who frequently have guests over.
- Slow Charging- Some users have reported that the charging station is not as fast as other wireless charging options on the market. However, it is important to note that the charging speed may also depend on the device being charged.
The Nomad wireless charging station is a great option for those looking for a durable, stylish, and multi-device charging solution. However, it may not be the best option for those on a tight budget or in households with more than three devices. It is important to note that while the charging speed may not be the fastest, the convenience of wireless charging cannot be beat. Overall, the Nomad wireless charging station is a great investment for those who are willing to pay a little extra for high-quality tech gear.
According to a recent report by Grand View Research, Inc., the global wireless charging market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 34.8% from 2021 to 2028. This shows that wireless charging is becoming increasingly popular and is a trend that is here to stay. Investing in a wireless charging station, like the Nomad wireless charging station, can be a great way to stay ahead of the curve and make your life a little easier.
Energy5 provides end-to-end EV charging solutions for businesses
From incentives to funding, permits, installation and software, Energy5 is your trusted EVC partner.Request a callback